Reducing your costs
In order to propose a strategy to reduce occupational health and safety costs, we require access to the financial data in your CNESST file.
The complete management of a company’s financial CNESST file encompasses several aspects:
- Categorization in one or several classification units
- Analysis of the data contained in the financial file to identify priorities
- Preparation of requests to change financial regime, if necessary
- Calculation of choice of limit (retrospective plan)
- Evaluation of the impact on employer experience reporting, in connection with the purchase or merger of a company
- Evaluation of the impact of the costs of a workplace accident file
- Reduction of imputed costs (claims transfers/sharing/management)
DR Conseils provides a complete analysis of your CNESST file free of charge. A diagnosis is then made in order to present you with a detailed proposal, including, if necessary, any recommendations for improvement and the required budget.
DR Conseils can provide you with the following services, according to your needs:
- Cost reduction plan
- CNESST claims management
- Advice and representation
- Training and presentations
- Prevention mutuals
In order to perform our analysis, we require access to the financial data in your CNESST file. Therefore, please complete the authorization form below.
For a free analysis of your file or to speak to one of our advisors, please complete the form below and we will contact you promptly.