Ms. Jacinthe Trottier has been working in occupational health and safety for over 20 years in various fields, including public and private, unionized and non-unionized sectors. She also has 12 years of experience working in a prevention mutual. Ms. Trottier is customer-service-oriented, both internally and externally, and encourages communication and knowledge sharing to develop her colleagues’ skills.
- Managing industrial accidents and occupational disease claims (unit rate, personalized rate)
- Managing claims for clients subject to the retrospective plan
- Managing interprovincial claims
- Developing work methods, management guides, policies, etc.
Areas of expertise
- Managing industrial accidents and occupational disease claims, interprovincial claims and claims for clients subject to the retrospective plan
- Knowledge and application of the OHSA/Prevention
- Managing absenteeism, disability insurance claims and psychological harassment claims with the Labour Standards Commission (Commission des normes du travail)
- OHS training and coaching: RBQ, provincial tour, junior advisor, etc.
- Personnel management: recruitment, pre-hiring testing, personnel orientation, etc.
- Managing administrative projects: policies, management guides, document management, etc.
- Université du Québec à Montréal: Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety, 2004
- HEC: Behaviour and Human Relations in the Workplace, Personnel Management, Labour Law, Labour Relations
- ASP Construction: General Health and Safety on Construction Sites course, ASP card received
- ASP Construction: Fall Protection in the Construction Industry
- Summum+: Certificate in legal techniques