Laura Reyes has a master’s degree in occupational health and safety risk engineering and has been working in this field for more than four years, particularly in the manufacturing and service sectors.
During her career, she has actively participated in occupational health and safety committees, leading to favourable results in terms of prevention.
Laura is passionate about prevention and occupational health and safety. Her involvement and commitment at work make her a professional who is focused on achieving the objectives and requirements of her projects. She puts her knowledge and expertise to work for her clients.
Here is an overview of some of her relevant experience:
- Risk identification, analysis and evaluation
- Specialized engineering activities in the field of occupational safety and control of industrial systems
- Conducting training and information sessions in the field of prevention and occupational safety
- Continuous improvement of processes, standards and procedures
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety laws and regulations, as well as ISO 9001, 27001, 14001 and 45001 standards.
- Master’s degree in occupational health and safety hazard engineering, École de technologie supérieure de Montréal (ETS) – 2019
- DESS in risk engineering in occupational health and safety, École de technologie supérieure de Montréal (ETS) – 2017
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial and administrative engineering (specialized in quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management), Julio Garavito Colombian School of Engineering (Colombia)- 2015