Having worked in the field of information technology management for several years, Mr. Benjamin Rainville has developed expertise in managing human and financial resources.
He is mindful about protecting the interests of each client and constantly seeks new knowledge about management and compensation.
Mr. Rainville’s client approach and problem-solving skills make him a motivated and efficient manager in the handling of all files under his responsibility. His organizational skills and attention to detail enable him to manage the files entrusted to him until the desired objectives are achieved.
Areas of expertise
- Strategic management of workers’ compensation and occupational disease claims
- Development of infrastructure and digital data analysis systems
- Knowledge and application of the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and the Act respecting industrial accidents and occupational diseases (AIAOD)
- Computer science and mathematics, Cégep de Sherbrooke
- Training in sterile environment intervention, CHUS
- Training in referral support, CRGM