Me. Piquion practices primarily in occupational health and safety and labour law.
She holds a certificate in industrial relations and a Bachelor of Law and is currently pursuing a graduate degree in labour relations dynamics at the Université de Montréal.
Over the years, she acquired professional experience in various sectors of the law and completed her articling with The Canadian Office and Professional Employees Union – Quebec Region. Her various qualifications, both professional and academic, have enabled her to acquire experience in labour law and to develop sharper critical judgment in this field.
Professional and passionate, she meets the needs of the firm’s clients and advises them with clarity.
Areas of expertise
- Occupational health and safety
- Labour law
- Collective labour relations
- Individual labour relations
Admission to the Bar
- Université de Montréal, Labour relations dynamics (in progress)
- Université de Montréal, L.L.B
- Université de Montréal, Certificate in industrial relations
Professional activities and associations
- Member of the Quebec Bar
- Member of the Young Bar Association of Montreal