Mr. Jean-Pierre Collard has many years of experience in the field of occupational health and safety. Before making a name for himself in OHS, he was an IT entrepreneur for nearly 20 years.
After working in prevention mutual group sales for more than 10 years, he has acquired in-depth knowledge of occupational health and safety. He has also developed extensive prevention expertise by conducting prevention visits for his clients and implementing their action plans and prevention programs. In recent years, he has also had the opportunity to participate in the management of his clients’ injured worker files.
Mr. Collard is always attentive to his clients and provides clear explanations and sound advice regarding CNESST expectations.
Mr. Collard’s knowledge of occupational health and safety in the fields of transportation, food services, manufacturing, nursing homes, construction and daycare centres allows him to provide sound counsel to his clients in selecting the appropriate services when joining a prevention mutual group.
To do this, he will help you develop your plan:
- Determine your real situation and calculate your CNESST contributions
- Compare your performance to that of the mutual groups offered by DR Conseils
- Develop the best mutual group offer possible to maximize your CNESST savings
- Develop a plan, in collaboration with our team of prevention and compensation experts, to optimize your current and future occupational health and safety performance
- Works with a team of renowned lawyers specializing in labour relations and occupational health and safety to provide you with advice in litigation matters
- DEC, Electronics, Collège Maisonneuve