Ms. Patricia Bérubé has been working in the field of occupational health and safety for more than eight (8) years in various private sectors of activity within prevention mutual groups.
Patricia is known for her efficiency, tenacity and customer focus. She is committed to protecting the interests of each client and constantly seeks to broaden her knowledge in the areas of management and compensation. Her autonomy and adaptability enable her to handle several files simultaneously.
Patricia’s thoroughness and attention to detail are also valuable assets that are highly appreciated by clients seeking to reduce compensation costs. She would be happy to answer your questions according to your needs.
Areas of expertise
- Strategic management of occupational injury and illness claims
- Familiarity with claims management for retrospective plan clients
- Knowledge and application of the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and the Act Respecting Industrial Accidents and Occupational Diseases (AIAOD)
- Management of preventive withdrawals and psychological harassment claims
- Université du Québec à Montréal, Bachelor of Literary Studies, 2010